Veolia Water Rahway
Water for the City of Rahway is provided by Veolia, formerly SUEZ.
For more information and to access your account, please visit the Veolia website.
Public Notifications & Information
- Hydrant Flushing Notice 2023 (PDF) Beginning September 11, 2023, VEOLIA crews will be testing water mains and fire hydrants throughout the City of Rahway’s service area. The project is expected to last for approximately five weeks.
- Information on Lead in Drinking Water (PDF) Updated 7/08/23
Please click on the link above to review the City’s inventory of properties and their service line classification.
Instructions for quickly finding a specific address are included on the first page.
- Water Main Replacement on W. Hazelwood Ave. between St. Georges Ave. and Bryant COMPLETE
Water main replacement will take place starting July 28, 2022 and last approximately 6 weeks weather pending.
Please click on the link above for additional information regarding ongoing water main replacement along W. Hazelwood Avenue.
- PUBLIC NOTICE - City of Rahway - Water Utility Notice - November 20, 2021 (PDF)
A letter regarding PFAS/PFOA. A physical copy of the attached letter will be distributed to all water users within the City of Rahway.
- PUBLIC NOTICE - City of Rahway - Water Utility Notice - October 7, 2022 (PDF) Updated 10/7/22
A letter regarding recent PFAS/PFOA impacts on the water system. A physical copy of the attached letter will NOT be distributed.